Homeschrewling

Our DIY Adventures in Homeschooling & Homebrewing

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Introducing....

Under the Bavarian Reinheitsgebot purity law, it would be considered that an adjunct is any beer ingredient other than water, barley and hops.

From dictionary.net:
ad’ junct
1. Something joined or added to another thing, but not essentially a part of it.
2. A person joined to another in some duty or service; a colleague; an associate.

We’re excited and privileged to introduce Adjunct Jenny to the blog!

A few days ago out of the blue I asked my friend if she would be interested in contributing to the blog now and then. She’s happy to have a place to post her thoughts and musings without a lot of the work that’s involved with keeping up a blog. I’m especially happy to have another contributor since I appear to be a one-person show these days (hint-hint, Brewmaster)!

Just to give a brief history (if that’s possible coming from me)…

I’m proud to call Adjunct Jenny one of my dearest and closest friends. More like a sister, really. Our husbands have known each other since preschool, grew up in the same church, were in each other’s weddings—they go way back. Once married, we were nearly next-door neighbors here in mid-MO and again several years later when our husbands just happened to both get stationed at Keesler AFB in Biloxi, MS. We’re waiting ever so patiently for them to get out of the Air Force and come back to mid-MO to be neighbors once again!

Adjunct Jenny is a devoted wife, mother and servant of the Lord. She and her husband homeschool their three children ages 6, 4 and 8 months.

2 Comments:

Blogger Adjunct Jenny said...

Thank you, thank you--you forgot good looking, wise beyond her years, patient, fabulous cook...! (I'm glad you left out grumpy in the morning, couch potato at times, no sense of style)

Glad to be joining you and the Brewmaster from across the miles--this will be FUN!

Adjunct Jenny

8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't know how hard it was for me to condense my intro...I'm trying very hard these days to consolidate my words on this blog!

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home