Homeschrewling

Our DIY Adventures in Homeschooling & Homebrewing

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Mama's Boys

Time for a couple pictures...sure wish I had planned on getting that one with all the boys and me. Perhaps we would've dressed better! Tommy and I are in old t-shirts, Sam is still in his church clothes, and Danny is in Tommy's outfit from two Christmases ago that I was just trying on to see if it fit. But a picture with just me and my boys is a rare find! And then there's our little roly-poly boy, Danny. He's just going to town, rolling all over the place these days. It seemed to happen overnight! And his new favorite pasttime is playing with his toes, but he hasn't mastered chewing on them yet. I'm sure that's not far off...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great picture of you and the boys! Reminds me of Christmases past! Love, Mom Box

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry, Danny has time to start chewing on his toes. Even though he's three, Dalton has "discovered" chewing on his toes recently. Goes along with the nail biting phase, I guess. I think Mom has a picture of me somewhere chewing on my toes......at an older age!
Jen

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, sis...I'm not sure I'd be coming out with that info! But I guess it's nice to know it must run in the family; perhaps you're not adopted after all!

And yes, dearest Mother-in-law, I'm going to truly cherish these photo-ops with my boys before any stinkin' daughter-in-laws start crowding the family pictures!!

Love you all!
Jill

8:21 PM  
Blogger Tony said...

HM,

Handsome, strappin' young men you got there. You got your hands quite full.

I've got four girls; we'll have to start talking about trading camels sometime soon.

:)

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home