Homeschrewling

Our DIY Adventures in Homeschooling & Homebrewing

Friday, October 06, 2006

It's SOY Good!

Well, at least Tommy thinks so. But take it from me: instant pudding and soy milk don't mix so well. You'll need a heaping of Cool Whip to thicken it up a bit. He sure didn't mind it being a bit runny, though!

However, we're ditching the soy milk pretty soon and switching to raw cow's or goat's milk. We're hoping he'll tolerate that better than pasteurized milk. I've been reading some interesting stuff about soy and raw milk that might interest some of you. Tommy has not tested positive for food allergies yet, but he's still young and clearly has problems with nuts and minor problems with milk.

But, until I get my hands on that goat's milk, I guess I'll keep experimenting with the soy. It doesn't bother Tommy too much, but Sam makes sure I'm not putting soy milk in his pancakes or waffles in the mornings!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's hillarious...what a cutey!

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...correction...what a cutie!

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home